نــــــــــور الـــتــوحـــيــــــد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» لمحبي البيتزا ( طريقة سريعة )
How I became a Muslim Emptyالسبت مارس 12, 2011 8:08 am من طرف طيبتى سبب سعادتى

» فيتامين د .. حتى لا ينهار بنيان الجسد دون سابق إنذار!
How I became a Muslim Emptyالجمعة مارس 11, 2011 8:22 pm من طرف طيبتى سبب سعادتى

» طعام الحبيب عليه أفضل الصلاة والسلام بالصور
How I became a Muslim Emptyالجمعة مارس 11, 2011 8:18 pm من طرف طيبتى سبب سعادتى

» احبك ربي منااااااااااااجاة
How I became a Muslim Emptyالأربعاء نوفمبر 03, 2010 12:53 pm من طرف أم عبد الرحمن

» بعد أن جددنا توبتنا، هيا بنـــا نبدأ في الخطوات العملية لإحيــاء هذه الأيــــام المُباركة ..
How I became a Muslim Emptyالأربعاء نوفمبر 03, 2010 12:19 pm من طرف أم عبد الرحمن

» عشر عِظـام و آجر ٌ أعـظم ؛ فـهل من مشمّر !
How I became a Muslim Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 02, 2010 4:01 pm من طرف أم عبد الرحمن

» أبواب الأجر فى 10 ذى الحجه ... ؟؟
How I became a Muslim Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 02, 2010 3:24 pm من طرف أم عبد الرحمن

» افضل ايام الدنيا ،،،
How I became a Muslim Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 02, 2010 3:18 pm من طرف أم عبد الرحمن

» ها قد أقبلت نفحه من نفحات الرحمن (وليال عشر)
How I became a Muslim Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 02, 2010 2:59 pm من طرف أم عبد الرحمن

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

إهداء
مبارك علينا وعليكم المنتدى

How I became a Muslim

اذهب الى الأسفل

How I became a Muslim Empty How I became a Muslim

مُساهمة من طرف أم عبد الرحمن الثلاثاء نوفمبر 02, 2010 11:42 am

How I became a Muslim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salaam sisters and brothers; I as some others here haven´t been muslim all of my life. As the old forum some of us told they stories and I think we should make it again. So...

Let me tell you a story of mine "How I became a muslim".

More than 10 years ago I was Christian (protestant) who didn´t even believe the God (so actually I was atheits). I met some muslims and they seems to be nice persons. I hadn´t any teacher to learn me what Islam means but I read every books I ever found. I got a lot of knowledge about it but still

I was like donkey who carries books; I couldn´t understand what the God means. I tried to think the God is part of this world but I couldn´t find Him. Then I change my ideas and realised that no, God is not part of this world but this world is part of God. This idea opened something in my heart. It was like I would saw the beauty of Islam but then I realised I wasn´t ready yet. Between me and this Beauty was the wall. I was outside, alone and wanted to go in but how? I continue finding understanding and then I found gate from this wall. But the gate was locked and I had to find key to opened it. How to find key if you don´t know what it even is... I was thinking a long time and then I realised that understanding what "jihad" means was the key (even for me). So I opened the gate but I could go inside; I felt myself suddenly so worthless and dirty, like I wouldn´t have any permit to go inside, to become a muslim. I felt the deepest sorrow than ever when I submit the will of the God... and at the same moment I became as muslim, I understood what Islam means. Two weeks after that I read shahada with witnesses."

your sister...

and p.s. everytime I read my story I start to cry (because I remember those times very well) and I wait the stories of others
أم عبد الرحمن
أم عبد الرحمن
إدارة عامـة

عدد المساهمات : 76
نقاط : 214
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/04/2010
الموقع : https://nor-eltaw7eed.yoo7.com

https://nor-eltaw7eed.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى: